Please login to access all features of this site
  User Name Password  
7jetset7 Logo 7jetset7 Logo  

7jetset7 Home7jetset7 World Map7jetset7 Airlines7jetset7 Help7jetset7 Account7jetset7 SubscribeFree Content ViewAbout 7jetset77jetset7 FeedbackContact 7jetset7

7jetset7 Blog

    
Airlines

printable version
Name: DALIAN AIRLINES
7JetSet7 Code: DLN
Status: Operational
Region: CHINA
City: DALIAN
Country: CHINA
Employees 27
Web: dalianairchina.com
Email: info@dalianairchina.com
Telephone:
Fax:
Sita:
Background
(definitions)

Click below for data links:
DLN-2012-01 737 AT SHENZHEN
DLN-2012-06 - NEW 737-800
DLN-AIRPORT DALIAN DLC
DLN-AIRPORT-DALIAN (DLC)
DLN-CABIN ATTENDANT - 2011-12
DLN-Cabin Attendant.jpg
DLN-Flight Crew Cabin Attendants.jpg
DLN-Logo.jpg
DLN-Visit Japan.jpg

Formed and started operations in 2011. Domestic, regional & international, scheduled & charter, passenger & cargo jet airplane services.

Address:
Dalian Airlines
Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport
Liaoning Province, China

China (People's Republic of China) was established in 1949, it covers an area of 9,560,980 sq km, its population is 1,265 million, its capital city is Beijing, and its official language is Chinese.

July 2011: The (CAAC) (CAC) gave a green light to Air China (BEJ) to launch Dalian Airlines (DLN), which is expected to enhance (BEJ)'s position in North China. According to the (CAAC), the Dalian-based carrier has a registered capital of CNY1 billion/$154.5 million. (BEJ) is the controlling stakeholder with an 80% holding. (BEJ) invested CNY800 million, while the Dalian Baishui Zhengtong Company (representing the Dalian Municipal Government) put forward CNY200 million to take the remaining 20% stake.
... More

Fleet:
(definitions)

Click below for photos:
DLN-737-800 - 2012-01
DLN-737-800 - 2015-10.jpg
DLN-737-800 - 2015-11.jpg

October 2017:

4 737-800 (CFM56-7B) (B-5642 - - SEE PHOTO - - "DLN-2012-06 - NEW 737-800;" B-1605, 2015-07), 2012-06 WITH WINGLETS. 8F, 159Y.

3 737-86N (CFM56-7B) (2699-36810, /08 B-5196; 36811, /08 B-5197, 2013-04), (ICBC) LSD 2011-12. 8F, 159Y.

1 737-89L (CFM56-7B) (3576-40026, /09 B-5553), EX-(N1786B). 8F, 159Y.

1 737-80L (CFM56-7B) (44917, B-6105, 2015-07). 8F, 159Y.

Management:
(definitions)

AHAO XIAOHANG, CHAIRMAN

CHEN RUIWEN, SECRETARY OF THE PARTY COMMITTEE.

 
Top of Page

 

Since you are not logged in, we can show you only live Airtran Airways data. This page will demonstrate the depth of data we have for every airline. Close and View Airtran Airways ›