7jetset7

Sign Up Now for
7J7 Updates and
Exclusive Content !
only $27 /year

Receive thousands of updates and pertinent information for all airlines, especially the ones that matter most to you!

We take the guess work out of flight and airport data — we are the most up-to-date resource for international airline information.

Airlines

Name: EURO MEDITERRANEAN AIRLINES
7JetSet7 Code: EUM
Status: Currently Not Operational
Region: AFRICA
City: CAIRO
Country: EGYPT
Employees 27
Web: airitaly.eu
Email: ashraf.lamlom@euromediterranean.eu
Telephone: +20 6901834
Fax: +20 6901836
Sita:
Background
(definitions)

Formed and started operations in 2006. Subsidiary of Air Italy (ITZ). Regional & international, charter, passenger & cargo, jet airplane services.

Address:
2 Semenoud Street
Heliopolis-Cairo 11341, Egypt

EGYPT (ARAB REPUBLIC OF EGYPT): POPULATION: 72 MILLION. ESTABLISHED IN 1922. EGYPT'S HUGE AND GROWING POPULATION, IS AMONG THE BEST-EDUCATED - AND WORST EMPLOYED - IN THE ARAB WORLD. IN THE LAST 50 YEARS, SINCE NATIONALISTS OUSTED A CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY, AND THE LAST VESTIGES OF BRITISH CONTROL, EGYPT HAS BEEN DEMOCRATIC, BUT AUTHORITARIAN. COVERS AN AREA OF 1,001,449 SQ KM, ITS CAPITAL CITY IS CAIRO, AND ITS OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS ARABIC.

MARCH 2007: Air Italy (ITZ) forms subsidiary, Euro Mediterranean Airlines (EUM) that flies the Egyptian flag. (ITZ) holds 75% of (EUM)´s capital, while the remaining 25% belongs to professionals in the sector. An average of 10 flights a week is envisaged for the next season, linking the best known Egyptian tourist destinations with Italy, France, Germany, Poland, and England. The aim is to achieve with one 757-200 (220Y), a turnover of 20 million in 2007, which will rise to 50 million in 2008.

January 2009: (ICAO) Code: EUM.

Fleet:
(definitions)

January 2013:

1 757-2Q8ER (PW2040) (438-24965, /92 SU-BPY), (AWW) LSD 2007-03.

Management:
(definitions)

ASHRAF LAMLOM, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO).

 
Top of Page

 

Since you are not logged in, we can show you only live Airtran Airways data. This page will demonstrate the depth of data we have for every airline. Close and View Airtran Airways ›