Please login to access all features of this site
  User Name Password  
7jetset7 Logo 7jetset7 Logo  

7jetset7 Home7jetset7 World Map7jetset7 Airlines7jetset7 Help7jetset7 Account7jetset7 SubscribeFree Content ViewAbout 7jetset77jetset7 FeedbackContact 7jetset7

7jetset7 Blog

    
Airlines

printable version
Name: GX AIRLINES
7JetSet7 Code: GXB
Status: Operational
Region: CHINA
City: NANNING
Country: CHINA
Employees 177
Web:
Email:
Telephone:
Fax:
Sita:
Background
(definitions)

Click below for data links:
GXB-2015-08 - Nanning to Nanyang and Tianjin.jpg
GXB-Logo.jpg

February 2015: News Item A-1: Hainan Airlines (HNA) parent (HNA) Groupís subsidiary, Guangxi Beibu Gulf Airlines (later became (GX) Airlines (GXB)) performed its inaugural flight February 13 from Nanning to Haikou, as it deepened its cooperation with local governments to further explore the market potential of Chinaís secondary and tertiary cities.

The new venture has been launched by (HNA) Group subsidiary, Tianjin Airlines (GCR) and the Guangxi Beibu Gulf Investment Group, which is wholly owned by the government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. It has a registered capital of CNY3 billion/$488 million in which Tianjin Airlines (GCR) holds a 70% stake, while the Guangxi Beibu Gulf Investment Group holds the remaining 30%.

(GXB), the new Nanning-based carrier, operates 5 Embraer E190s purchased from Tianjin Airlines (GCR) on domestic routes to Changsha, Linyi, Jinjiang, Yiwu, Xiían, Tianjin, and Dalian. It plans to expand its fleet to 10 E190s at the end of this year and open more than two new international routes to neighboring (ASEAN) countries.

(GXB) is also expected to introduce 10 to 20 Airbus A320 airplanes to cover more big cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and other major cities in China, Singapore, Bangkok and more (ASEAN) cities.

It is a growing trend for Chinese domestic carriers to forge agreements with local governments to receive cash support and favorable policies.

... More

Fleet:
(definitions)

Click below for photos:
GXB-EMB-190 - 2015-02.jpg
GXB-EMB-190 - 2015-08.jpg

September 2017:

10 ORDERS A320:

3 A320-214 (4970, B-8388; 5260, B-8850; 6215, B-8655), EX-(F-WTDL & B-LPE), 2016-08, 2017-04 & 2017-06. 5260 BOUGHT FROM HONG KONG AIRLINES (HKA) 2017-05.

1 A320-216 (6096, B-8511), EX-(F-WTDR), 2016-11.

5 EMBRAER E190-100LR (CF34) (0417, B-3178, 2017-01; 0591, B-3215, 2015-02), EX-(PT-TBO & PT-THQ), WITH GX AIRLINES TITLES.

Management:
(definitions)

 
Top of Page

 

Since you are not logged in, we can show you only live Airtran Airways data. This page will demonstrate the depth of data we have for every airline. Close and View Airtran Airways ›